If you are looking for safe online payday loans, consider taking one from MoneyMe – an Australian online – only personal loan lender with a head office in Sydney.
Its online application is tailored for those who are tech-savvy and do not have time for in-shop
paper application process.
With Money Me, taking a loan for as much as $15,000 and up to 36 months is done completely online and will take only 5 minutes of your time. Or read about quick loans online.
If your credit history is great or you are new to loans, your fees will be significantly lower.
Otherwise, they will be adjusted based on many other factors.
Money Me will further customize your personal loan to work around your pay cycle and will approve the loan that you will actually be able to repay based on your individual circumstances and financial situation.
All the fees you might have to pay are presented on their website for complete transparency.
You can easily contact their customer service either by phone or online chat from 8 am to 7 pm on weekdays and from 9 am to 3 pm on weekends.
Alternatively, you can send an online inquiry or email at any time.
Based on Money Me reviews, customers found its customer service representatives friendly, competent and helpful and enjoyed their no fuss and stress-free experience at this personal loan lender.
If you do have a complaint, they make sure to resolve it as soon as possible.
Money Me can help you out no matter what your reason for taking the loan, whether it is family or medical hardships, money to pay for your education or an opportunity for a much-needed vacation.
What MoneyMe has to offer me?
- Quick and simple online application process – apply outside of business hours or on weekends
- Very fast approval – it aims to give money as soon as possible (in as little as 1 hour) after receiving the application
- User-friendly application – apply on your PC, tablet or mobile phone
- MoneyMe calculator – quick and easy to estimate your monthly repayments and total repayments based on your loan amount, time and credit history. You will also be presented with credit fees and charges that are adjusted specifically for you.
- You can apply for another loan as soon as the last one is repaid.
- MoneyMe credit rating – each time you apply for a loan from MoneyMe, you are given a score from A1+ to A5. This score is mostly based on your credit history and can be improved if you repay your MoneyMe loan on time, which means that next time you will be able to get your loan at a lower cost.
- No early repayment or early termination fees. Moreover, there are no hidden fees and you will be able to see how much establishment fees and interest amount you will have to pay right away. You will also be charged from $5 to $15 late fee, but it can be lowered based on your circumstances.
- Easy repayments – a customized direct debit schedule will be set up once you apply.
- All your personal data is secured at the same level as banks and other online payment companies. The information is transferred using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) an encrypted connection and stored securely by Proviso.
Am I eligible for a MoneyMe personal loan?
If you would like to apply for a MoneyMe personal loan, you should meet the following
- Age: You must be over 18 years of age.
- Residence: To apply for a loan at this Australian loan lender, you must be an Australian
resident and be able to prove it, if needed.
- Employment: You must be currently employed. Your employment status can be verified
by MoneyMe, your employer will be contacted for confirmation.
- Credit history: If you have a good credit history, it will be easier to get approved.
How do I apply for the loan?
Applying for a MoneyMe personal loan is very simple and will not take more than five minutes of your time.
First of all, check if you meet the criteria described above.
If yes, prepare your bank information as well as your email address and mobile phone address.
The application can be done online, which means that you can apply for a loan anywhere and anytime.
To get started, just click on “Get a personal loan” link that is located right at the top of their webpage.
All you have left to do is select how much you need (you can get from $2,100 and up to $15,000) and for how long (from 3 to 36 months).
After that, you need to give your credit history rating.
MoneyMe will personalize your loan’s interest rate based on your credit profile and history as well as your circumstances to make sure you get the cheapest loan you possibly can.
Finally, just hit the Apply Now button and fill out personal details.
Providing accurate information and filling out everything you possibly can, will ensure that your approval will be faster, and you will have all the chances of getting the money you need.
To finish, sign your application electronically and wait for the money to come to your bank
How does MoneyMe work?
- You complete a simple and quick online application as described above.
- Based on the given information, you will be shown weekly, fortnightly and monthly repayment amounts. You will also be given total repayment amounts, establishment fee and interest amount.
- You review the offer and click Apply Now. Fill out a simple, paperless application (no more than 3 minutes of your time), sign it electronically and submit.
- MoneyMe will review it right away and might check your credit history to make the best decision or contact your employer to confirm your employment and income. You might also be contacted by phone to clear any information. However, they will also take into account your circumstances when making their decision.
- Once your application is approved, the money will go straight to your bank account, often appearing within an hour.
- At the time you apply for a loan, a direct debit schedule that is aligned with your pay cycle is set up for you to make repayments as simple as applying for the loan. Once you have fully repaid the loan, direct debits will automatically stop.
Another way to read more how to get a quick loan in Australia?